Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

Sorry Kevin, I just had to post this!

It's April Fools Day, Kevin and his brother in law Josh are huge fans of this special holiday. They always pull awesome pranks on each other. This is what Kevin got this morning. Well done Josh, WELL DONE!


To see the real thing go to www.ksl.com before it gets taken off.

Warning:
This ad has been online less than 24 hours and could possibly be a duplicate, inappropriate, or fraudulent. If you suspect that such is the case, please report it by clicking on the abuse button below.
Honda Civic
Herriman, UT 84065 - Apr 1, 2009
Ad: # 1199715
Contact: Kevin
Phone: (801)635-6173
Cell: (801)633-2986
Member since: Apr 09
Page Views: 53
Here is the deal,

My wife is leaving me for my best friend. Therefore, I'm willing to sell the car for what we owe.

Second,

As you can tell from the picture, it has a huge 49ers window tint on the back. Because the 49ers suck and have for the last decade, I figure that depreciates the value of the car. In fact, I believe that Tony Romo is the most under rated quarter back in the league. That being said, I will become the new greatest Cowboys fan of all time.

The car is in great shape and runs perfect. This is a real deal, the first 2500.00 cash takes it, I have the title in hand. Thanks for your time Kevin......Go Cowboys.
Seller Information
Seller Type:
For Sale By Owner
Specifications
Body:
Sedan
Make:
Honda
Model:
Civic
Year:
2006
Mileage:
76000
Number of doors:
4
Exterior condition:
2 Good
Exterior color:
Charcoal Gray
Interior condition:
2 Good
Interior color:
Black
Type of engine:
1.6 4 Cyl.
Type of fuel:
Gasoline
Type of transmission:
Automatic
Drive Train:
Front Wheel Drive

1 comment:

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

NO WAY!!! how many phone calls has he gotten today?? I bet his phone is ringing off the hook...
Payback is going to suck!!!!