AAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAHHHAAA!!!
He started crawling at 11 months. This week he will be 15 months and still not walking. I've been complaining about it for months. The kid is just too big for me to be carrying him around everywhere! And YES, I know my life will be more complicated with a walking toddler!
The other day our friends were joking with us that he really does walk, just not when we are looking.
So Saturday night our friends were babysitting for us and "claim" that Zack started walking back and forth between the furniture. YEAH RIGHT! He wont do it for us..... Today my Dad and my sister were watching him and claimed that he was doing the same thing. That's what I "hear" I thought..... But now I have proof!
Zack is FINALLY beginning to walk willingly!
HOORAY! Can you tell im excited?
4 comments:
Are you kidding me! THAT IS ONE FUNNY BOY!
He looks like he is pretty good at it too.. like he's been doing it for a long time! ha ha.. Has he done it in front of you yet?
WOW!! Congrats! That's so awesome..
He is just like Kaden! They have both been on pretty much on the same schedule!! They are just big boys!! Now Kaden is running everywhere at 18 months!! No more walking-just running lol! But I too was so happy when he started walking. My back was happy too! Go Zack!!
Hooray!!! His little giggle is so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment