Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Recently

Zack loves "nownies"!


Got to ride a horsey at the fair


His latest obsession, dragging these shorts around
the house and trying to put them on himself
.


Finally mom helped out


We got to spend a week with Baby!


And last but not least....


Kevin and his brother were able to go to San Francisco to a 49ers HOME game
(I think their lives are complete now)

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

I can't imagine you had any problems at all with that dog, it looks so sweet and innocent sitting there on the couch!
Lucky for Kevin & his brother going to a 49ers game. I used to be a 9ers fan until I married Chad, now I am all about the silver & black- GO RAIDERS!
Adorable pic of Zack and his brownie!

Unknown said...

Yes, I think Kevin and Jeff have fulfilled their life long dream now! Going to the HOME game and being in one of the pictures is pretty successful! lol