How in the world is your boy always so stinkin' happy!! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him without a huge smile on his face. Lucky!!! I love little Zack! Yes, I was dying to see those pictures again. They are awesome. Love the outfit coordination.. we are long overdue for a family picture, but it hasn't happened because I can't figure out outfits for us!!!
5 comments:
How in the world is your boy always so stinkin' happy!! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him without a huge smile on his face. Lucky!!! I love little Zack!
Yes, I was dying to see those pictures again. They are awesome. Love the outfit coordination.. we are long overdue for a family picture, but it hasn't happened because I can't figure out outfits for us!!!
Those are great pictures Rachel! You look amazing in them too!!
CUTE!! my favorite one is when zack is walking back to the camera person! haha i love my little nephew! =D
I'll take one for my mantel :) HECK YES!!!!
Heehee
Way way cute!! I love family pictures!!!!
SO CUTE! I think we'll try your photographer! Your family is adorable. :) Also, I loved Zack's Halloween costume. He's one cute puppy dog!
Post a Comment