I just wanted to send some LOVE
from us to YOU
Please know that we are mindful of the many thoughts and prayers on our behalf. Always remember that amid stress, and pain and worry that JOY and PEACE can always be found.
Things I am thankful for today:
1. My Father In Heaven and Savior Jesus Christ
2. My wonderful husband whom I love more than ever
3. My beautiful and perfect son
4. My AMAZING family
5. My AMAZING friends
6. The warm sun
7. Good days like yesterday
8. The promise that I know someday this will all be behind us.
So until then, know that we are playing it cool
2 comments:
Miles thinks sunglasses are called "Cool Dudes"
We tried to pretend it was okay that he wanted to wear them all through out Sacrament meeting on Sunday. The things we let kids get away with for a little peace and quiet.
I'm glad you're having good days and have such a good attitude.
I hope you have lots more good days ahead...
oh rach!! I love this post & I love you! I have been thinking about you all week and seriously like every 2 seconds I just want to grab my phone and text you & see how things are going and make sure you are hanging in there!!! Then, I realize how annoying I would be. But, just know I am thinking about you guys and hoping for the best! Let me know if you need anything- I know I'm over 2 hours away, but really!!
Post a Comment