I know I would miss him if I didn't see him everyday!Zack has been saying the funniest things lately, here are a few:
On Sunday we went to see the backhoe that has been parked by our church. That evening I told Zack we would take his car outside tomorrow and drive it. The first thing he said the next morning before I even got him out of bed was "Car want go outside, car want see backhoe by church". It cracked me up! I couldn't believe that he remembered either of those conversations!
This morning he was in the tub and I was getting ready for the day. I turned my straightner on and it makes a beep when it's hot. He heard the beep and said "What noise?" It caught me off guard so I asked what? He said "noise?" Then I figured out that he meant the straightner. It's really funny to think that we are actually communicating now! He really understands what I am saying and I understand what he is saying!
He likes to call Kevin "Honey". Tonight I was getting him ready for bed and I asked if we should say prayers. We usually both get him ready and put him to bed but tonight it was just me. So he said to me "Honey prayers" so I went and got Kevin and we said prayers. I was just surprised that he recognized that it's always the 3 of us and there was someone missing.
He is also getting really good at telling me no. The other morning I was changing him after he woke up and I said "oh baby has cold legs" and he said to me "no baby cold legs" so I said "are you a big boy" and he said yes. Or he will say "no nap" all of the sudden. This is the child that has begged me for the last 2 years every nap time and every bed time to put him to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment