Monday, April 18, 2011

Zack & Ruby


I had the kids pictures taken about a week ago. They turned out so great! I wish I could have purchased the whole cd so I could show you all of them. The girl that did them is amazing and we have had her do our pictures several times. Check out her website: www.photographybydmc.com

I think this one makes Ruby look chubby, I love it!
Wish I would have picked a more contrasting background though.

This is one of my favorites with the deep red blanket.

This pose was so difficult! Ruby was so relaxed that as soon as Mary was done "molding" her she would let go and Ruby would just fall over. It was so funny to watch. Mary said that most babies would have been so mad by the time we actually got the shot. I think this one probably took her 30 minutes or so to get just right.

I made her little red bracelet for this one, I wish I would have picked a
different background or something. Still love the picture though.

This one was really fun, I LOVE the background. I didn't get the full
body shot because Kevin didn't like that her little bum was showing.

On to this little stinker. Boy he was a peach! He didn't want to do anything
Mary asked him to do. He had his own idea of how he wanted the pictures to look I guess.

Again, wouldn't pose, just wanted to do his own thing.

I was almost in tears when we were doing shots of the 2 of them. Zack wanted
nothingto do with it. He didn't want to hold or touch Ruby.
You should see the shots I didn't buy! At one point he look at us and with
these sad puppy dog eyes mixed with this little celebrity attitude he said "i'm done".

Luckily we did get him to do this one though. I would have been so upset if we hadn't gotten at least one good one of them.

Last but not least, my adorable 3 year old. What a little stud!

4 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

amazing! i know i already commented on facebook, but those are incredible! i'm going to have to check out her website... i keep switching photographers on my kids and have yet to find someone who totally amazes me!

Cami said...

Those pictures are sooooo soooo cute! Ruby is gorgeous, seriously. I don't know how I missed your last post about her birth, so this is the first I'm seeing of her. You guys are such a beautiful family!!!

Cavett Eaton said...

And I get to "Grow Up" with these beautiful kids! Plus I have 5 more just as cute 10 minutes away.
I am the luckiest grandpa on earth.

Hello. My name is Meshan. said...

CUTE pictures!! Congrats on the new baby. You make darling children.