These are all pictures taken with my phone.
I swear my phone camera is better than my actual camera sometimes!
The first few were taken just yesterday. Ruby is now 8 weeks old!
And a little Zackalicious...
This is from Christmas, we went to Tepanyaki for dinner and he didn't like anything they had to eat so he just played with his chop sticks. He put them in his mouth and said "mom, i'm an octopus." I think he meant walrus though.
Ruby, probably 2 or 3 weeks old.
About a month old
This one is a total KEVIN face. I think I have a similar one of Kevin at this age with the same face.
These last 2 were taken a few days ago.










5 comments:
Awww, precious!
SO adorable!!
your posts just make me happy :) i love seeing the ruby pictures- i like to pretend it's my baby with all that dark hair... does she want to donate some to my cute claira?!? and i never get sick of funny zack stories. man, that kid is a crack up.
ummm... so i'm lost.. or maybe i'm just dumb.. i didn't get the whole mr. camping thing? what's that about?
can't wait to hear about your new miracle. you guys truly have been blessed the past year! i love it!
-AMANDA LLOYD!!!!!!
why wont it let me leave you comments under my account?!?!?!?!?!
Not sure why it wasn't letting you guys post. Try again. Does it work now?
Amanda, Mr Camping is that guy that predicted the end of the world.
Post a Comment