I am so behind...
Back in January Kevin's little brother Jeff came to visit us. I saw a groupon for the car show so I got tickets for the boys to go. Jeffrey and Zack both have a passion for cars. Mustangs in particular.
Look how cute these two are!!!
They had an area with power wheels for the kids.
Kevin said for most of the kids it was like bumper cars,
but Zack actually did really well.
Mini Van MADNESS! (Don't knock it till you try it!)
We cannot wait to get one...
This boy knows his way around a car.
Of course Mater was there!
And last but not least. The Ferrari, sadly roped off. We saw a Lamborghini in a parking lot the other day. Zack wasn't very excited about it. I wish I could show the picture I took on my phone of his very un-excited face. He said he doesn't like Lamborghini's, he only liked Mustangs and Ferrari's. On the way home we passed a Ferrari dealership and he said we should go buy one. I told him we would have to sell both grandma's houses and his uncle Adam's house in order to buy one and then asked if he thought that was a good idea. He told me it wasn't and that we should just sell all the bad guys houses instead. That would be a good idea wouldn't it?!









2 comments:
you may have my minivan, I will sell it to you for free. okay not really but I'm not feeling the love. ungrateful much? why yes I am.
Zack is so funny!! I love reading the things he says!!
Post a Comment