Zack loves the American flag so I thought it would be really fun for him to go see the flags at Sandy City Hall while they were up in honor of September 11th.


This nice lady saw us and insisted on taking a picture for us since we were all wearing red white and blue. I was so embarrassed! I didn't do it on purpose. Kevin said when he saw Zack wearing red and me wearing blue he thought he should wear red too.

Zack would stop all the time and just sit on the grass and take in the sight of all those cool flags.



I love that Zack is very aware of the world around him now, it is so fun to go places and explore new things with him.



5 comments:
That's such a good idea to take him there! Miles would have loved that, he loves the "America Flag" as he calls it.
You got some super cute pictures out of it too!
These pictures are so cute!
I love how much he loves the flags! Also, I'm the same as you, maybe I'm just a party pooper, but I won't wear red, white, and blue on the 4th of July! It's just not a costume holiday!
Those are the COOLEST pictures EVER! I'm going to photoshop Zack out of them and replace it with Paislee.. ha ha! That was such a good idea to go there and take pics! Paislee would have loved that too. I forgot that they did that for 9/11. My fave is the one where Kevin is throwing Zack in the air.
He is sooo cute. I can't believe how big he has gotten over the past month. What a cutie pie. I love the picture of his back and all the american flags. So precious.
Post a Comment