Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A milestone



I'm pretty sure no one else cares, unless you too have been holding the bottle for the past eight months, several times a day. (not that it isn't precious at times) This afternoon I decided to let Zack hold the bottle and see if he would do it. I have to admit, I haven't tried really hard to get him to do it so I wasn't expecting him to. He did it! He grabbed it and held it there! Everyonce in a while I would look back and he had it tipped upside down and playing with his milk stained pants, but he did it! No we are still not crawling. But at least he can do this for himself. Good job Bebe!

3 comments:

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

Sweet!! Think of all the things you can get done now while he's having his bottle! :)

Cami said...

I remember when Miles started holding the bottle, it was AWESOME!!! And don't worry about him crawling, once he starts he'll be into everything! Miles was a late crawler and walker and that was just fine with me!

Jamie said...

Yay Zack!! I'm already working with Ava on this! I need her to learn that ASAP! :)